A WILD GIVEAWAY APPEARS!!
**Updated, reblog this version.
Hey everyone, since I’ve been lucky enough to go to Japan and visit the Pokémon center myself I thought it would be nice if I did a give away for everyone who can’t make it there themselves (=^x^=). I purchased a bunch of extra products and left them sitting in my suitcase for the past couple of months. Originally I was going to sell them but I decided to just do a give away instead.
- No rules, just reblog.
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- You don’t need to be following me but it would be nice to check out my blog.
- Pokéball shaped bento/lunch box
- Pikachu pancake mold
- x2 Pokémon ramen
- Pokémon cookies
- Pikachu plushie
- Deerling hat (Spring form)
- Small Pikachu chain plushie
- Small Eevee chain plushie
- Blastoise phone charm
- Charizard phone charm
- Squirtle and evolution charm set
- Pikachu pacer/mechanical pencil
- Unown sticker set
- Pokémon Sticker set
- x3 Random Pokémon figurine (Inside Pokéball: Landorus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Dragonite, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Lucario)
- 2013 Pokémon calendar + sticker set (Although actually from McDonalds Japan)
I will draw the winner via a random generator on the 20th of February 2013.
Good luck everyone!
Using a combination of high speed photography and precise paint splashes, artist Jack Long creates liquid flowers, which are basically paint that has splashed in such a way and captured at the right moment that it looks like a flower.
Even more impressively, a lot of the pieces depict flowers in vases, rather than just the flower itself.
HOW DOES IT WORK